There are 2 main ways for you to get Vietnam visa in Nepal:
1. Apply online to get your visa
a. At your arrival airport in Vietnam:
This is regarded as the fastest and easiest way for an air traveller to be granted a Vietnam visa. Using visa on arrival service from our website, you can receive the approval letter (issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department) to get Vietnam visa within 1 working day for normal service or just 2-3 working or non-working hours for rush service.
To apply, please follow the 4 simple steps below:
– Click here to fill in required information.
– Make payment (for service fee) via PayPal, credit card, Western Union or Bank transfer.
– Receive your approval letter from our email within 1 working day (normal service) or within required time (often from 2 to 9 hours depending on how rush your visa is).
– When you arrive at a Vietnam international airport, please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4×6 cm or 2×2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
b. At a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate:
If you would like to get your visa at a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in a faster way, you can use our “Embassy visa” service and you can apply online to get the approval letter from us, bring it to the Vietnam embassy/consulate, submit required documents, pay stamping fee and get your Vietnam visa. Please note that this approval letter is not available for those who travel by sea to Vietnam.
2. Contact a Vietnam embassy/consulate:
Please come in person to a nearest Vietnam embassy during business hours to apply for your visa. The visa procedure and visa fee may vary from embassy to embassy and it normally takes you at least 3 working days to get your Vietnam visa.
To have contact information of the Vietnam Embassy in Nepal, please check in the box Vietnam Embassy Location at the footer of this page.
– Service fee: This is the fee you pay us for arranging your approval letter.
– Stamping fee: This is the fee you pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa.
– Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi, India
Address : 20 KautilyaMarg, Chanakyapury, New Delhi – 110 021, India
Telephone : 2687.9852 (+ Ext); 2687.9852 (+20) (Consulate);
Fax : 2687.9856 (Chancery);2687.9869 (Consulate);
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.mofa.gov.vn/vnemb.india
As I got a chance to visit Thailand, Great Nepal became my tour partner along with Nefscun. It was amazing. Every day was a wonderful day.
This January (2015), GNT provided my wife, 8 yr. old boy, and I an "extra" ordinary journey