What documents will be required?
The applicant is required to submit the following documents while applying in person:
– Valid travel document (passport) (It should be valid at least three months longer than the expiry date of the requested visa),
– Completed visa application form,
– One passport size photograph of the applicant (It should be affixed on the top left side of the visa application form),
– Documents supporting the purpose and the conditions of the planned visit (e.g. letter of invitation, travel itinerary, round trip ticket, hotel reservation with payment guarantee etc.),
– Guarantees regarding means of subsistence,
– Non-refundable visa processing fee (the amount differs depending on the nationality and visa type),
– If the person applies from a country other than his/her homeland, then he/she should also submit his/her valid residence permit or any document that proves he/she legally stays in that country.
– If the person applies for a business visa, an invitation letter from the counterpart company is also required in addition to the above mentioned documents.
Note: Please be informed that the requested documents may vary according to the local conditions where the Turkish Embassy/Consulate is based.
Turkey consulate in Kathmandu, Nepal Contact
|Country Located in:||Nepal|
|Address:||Turkish Consulate General GPO Box: 6156 Hattisar Kathmandu Nepal|
|Phone:||(+977) 1 4446400|
|Fax:||(+977) 1 444444|
As I got a chance to visit Thailand, Great Nepal became my tour partner along with Nefscun. It was amazing. Every day was a wonderful day.
This January (2015), GNT provided my wife, 8 yr. old boy, and I an "extra" ordinary journey