For more information please go tomoip.gov.mm and information on restricted area go tomip.gov.mm.
You will need the following before you apply:
- Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
- You have to upload oneCOLOR PHOTO (4.8 cm X 3.8 cm) taking during last (3) months.
- Visa, Master, American Express or JCB credit cards for the payment of USD 50.00.
- Tourist Visa processing information :
- The validity of eVisa approval letter is 90 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- Length of stay is (28) days from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- eVisa service is non refundable.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement within 1 hour after successful payment.
- The processing time is upto (3) working days.
- If the applicant has child(ren) under (7) years old on the same passport, you have to put the name of that child, date of birth in the minor section of the application form.
- Tourists must stay in registered hotels, motels, inns, guest house and resort during your stay in Myanmar.
- The applicant should complete individual personal data whether passenger is FIT or package tour.
- eVisa is a only valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require a new visa.
- Currently passengers with eVisa are only permitted to enter via following ports :
- Yangon International Airport
- Mandalay International Airport
- Nay Pyi Taw International Airport
- We will announce other port of entry in due course.
- If you are visiting Myanmar via cruise, please contact your tour agent for Pre-arrangement Visa on Arrival. You will not be able to use eVisa to enter Myanmar via seaport
Myanmar Embassy in Kathmandu:
Chakupat, Patan Gate, Lalitpur