1. A completed Macau Visa Application Form;
2. Photocopies of the bio data page and used inside pages of a valid passport/travel document.
3. Document of financial status (e.g. bank statement, deposit in savings account, tax payment receipt, employment certificate, etc.)
4. Document of transportation to Macao and accommodation arrangement (e.g. round-trip air ticket and hotel room reservation receipts, etc.)
5. Pages carrying important information in a travel document previously used to come to Macao (if any);
6. Valid entry visa or residence visa/permit of other countries or regions (if any);
7. Recent 1.5-inch full face white background color photo.
1. General: USD30
2. Additional charge:
(1) Communication fee of relating to the Macao Immigration Department: USD20
(2) Express Service: USD20
(3) Rush Service: USD30
General: 5 working days (applications that do not have to be related to the Macao Immigration Department)
Approximately 3 weeks (applications that have to be related to the Macao Immigration Department)
Express Service: 3 working days (only applications that do not have to be related to the Macao Immigration Department)
Rush Service: same day or the next working day (only applications that do not have to be related to the Macao Immigration Department)
Note: Processing time starts from the day all necessary documents are submitted.
Macau Embassy in Kathmandu
As I got a chance to visit Thailand, Great Nepal became my tour partner along with Nefscun. It was amazing. Every day was a wonderful day.
This January (2015), GNT provided my wife, 8 yr. old boy, and I an "extra" ordinary journey