Switzerland, Poland and the Slovak Republic
- The following documents are needed for a tourist, visitor or business visa:
- Completed visa application form signed by the applicant
- A passport of at least 3 months validity
- A clear passport photocopy including bio page
- A copy of visa for any other Schengen countries, if any
- Two passport sized photographs (35-40mm width). One should be pasted onto the form and the other provided with the application.
- Visa application fee of EURO60 to be paid in NPR (NRS6600) (non refundable if the application is refused)
- Confirmed return ticket to Nepal, or confirmed reservation with one photocopy
- Evidence of sufficient financial means along with proof of accommodation for the journey (hotel confirmation, receipt of paid tour package, invitation from host)
- If you have been refused a visa by an Embassy in the last 3 years a written explanation of the reason for refusal
- Evidence of your financial status (Bank statements for 3 months, income tax return and/or contribution to social security
- Proof of travel/medical insurance with a minimum value of 30,000 per person, must include the cost of repatriation and must cover your entire stay in Schengen territory.
Embassy of Switzerland
+977 1 554 9225