South Vietnam Tour Package
Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, the economic capital of Vietnam. Local tour guide picks you up at the airport and you will be transferred to the hotel.
Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, is located at the heart of the southern part of Viet Nam, between the northern edge of the Mekong Delta and the South-East region of volcanic red soil. Being a transformation between the two terrains, Ho Chi Minh City is intertwined with natural forest, vast plains, long coast and hundreds of rivers and canals. The Saigon River winds around the city and connect it with the East Sea. It is nicknamed “Pearl of the Far East.”
Nowadays, Ho Chi Minh City is the largest city in Vietnam, a major hub for commercial, tourist and cultural activities. It’s the mesmerizing gateway to Vietnam where traditional and modern influences live side by side. High-rises loom over shabby French colonial villas; conical-hatted street vendors plod past karaoke bars and glitzy shops.
Check in the hotel and rest of the day is free at leisure.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Breakfast at hotel.
Proceed for Cu Chi Tunnel Excursion
Depart for Cu Chi tunnel, the trip will take approximately 02 hours bus driving. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.
Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun (at your own expense)
Return to Saigon.
Take the afternoon trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
Please take notes: the Notre Dame Cathedral have been being restored, so the guests just visit outside
Overnight is in Ho Chi Minh City
Breakfast at the hotel.
Leaving the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City and start your trip to depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Upon arrival, visit Vinh Trang pagoda which sated back to the late 19th century. Then boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, folk song music which performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business, visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Breakfast is at Hotel.
Free until transfer to the airport for your departure.
3 Nights in Ho Chi Minh – 3 Star Hotel
• 03 Nights’ accommodation on Double or Twin Sharing basis in Ho Chi Minh City on Bed and Breakfast Basis
• All transport services by using Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Assistance upon arrival & departures at airport by our representative.
• Services of Local English Speaking Guide as per the itinerary.
• Monument Entrances as per the itinerary for single visit only.
• All present applicable taxes as on date, any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
• Any international air fare, Visa Fee and Airport Tax.
• Domestic Airfare.
• Any accompanying escorts Services.
• Portage at the hotels and airport/train station.
• Any meal not mentioned in the program.
• Any Expenses of Personal Nature such as Drinks /Laundry/Telephone calls / Insurance /Video/Still/ Camera Fee /Excess Baggage/Emergency/Medical Cost.
• Any Gala dinner supplement for X’Mas & New Year.
• Any Tips during the tour for driver / helper, guide, restaurant tips and at hotels.
• Any optional Tour / Trip other than mentioned in the tour program.
• Single entry visa to Vietnam (USD 25.00 Per Person).